Legal Content Writers / LegalContentWriters.com – Legal Disclaimer
In using the services provided by Legal Content Writers (the “Services”), you acknowledge that said entity, including but not limited to its owners, directors, managers, officers, partners, affiliates, agents, assigns, employees, independent contractors, and associates (collectively, the “Legal Content Writers Parties”) have no control over, and no duty to take action regarding the following:
- Users who gain access to the Legal Content Writers website or to your own website (inclusive of all data, facts, statistics, and other information provided therein – collectively, the “Content”) or those who use any of the Services;
- The effects the Content and/or Services have on you and others;
- Your interpretation or use of the Content and/or the Services;
- Actions you or others may take as a result of reviewing/being exposed to the Content and/or the Services; or
- Any action(s) you, your clients, prospective clients and all others take or do not take as a result of the information Legal Content Writers provides in its Content or through use of any of the Services.
The Content as well as the Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some individuals may find as offensive, unacceptable, or inappropriate. Legal Content Writers and the Legal Content Writers Parties make no representations concerning said occurrences, and will not be responsible or liable in any fashion whatsoever for the accuracy, validity, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any information contained within or accessed through the Content and/or the Services. You release Legal Content Writers and the Legal Content Writers Parties from any and all liability as a result of acquiring or not acquiring content, including but not limited to data, statistics, facts, data and/or other information, through the use of the Content and/or the Services.
None of the Legal Content Writers Parties warrant or guarantee the accuracy, validity, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or usefulness of any portion of the Content and Services, including any information contained or accessed therein. Furthermore, in accessing the Content and/or Services, you acknowledge the following:
- The Content and Services do not guarantee any results whatsoever, including but not limited to (i) increased sales, revenue, profits and the like; (ii) increased traffic to your website, (iii) an increased case load; and (iv) client retention.
- Once you approve the Content, you are the sole owner of same and maintain full responsibility for it.
- All information provided in the Content and Services are strictly for the purpose of guidance and are not to be taken literally;
- Legal Content Writers and the Legal Content Writers Parties do not guarantee the validity of any of the Services and Content; as such, it is your responsibility to cross check and verify the information contained therein;
- The Content and the Services do not constitute legal advice and are not substitutes for the advice or services of an attorney;
- At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with us through the performance of any of the Services of the Content;
- Neither Legal Content Writers nor the Legal Content Writers Parties warrant that the Content and Services will be uninterrupted, error free, without delay, or free of viruses or any other harmful elements;
- You solely and expressly assume the entire risk of using the Services and/or Content related to its quality, performance, validity, accuracy, timeliness, and completeness;
- The Content and Services are provided on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind (whether express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement); and
- If you use the Services and/or the Content, you agree that: IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OR FOR ANY ADVICE, INFORMATION OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, OUR SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.