Legal Writer Jobs – We Are Hiring
Dear Attorney Writer,
I am the founder Legal Content Writers (http://legalcw.wpengine.com/) which is a company that is retained by law firms all over the country to draft web copy, blogs and practice area pages for their firm websites. The work is very rewarding, and continues to grow as we build the business. Legal Writer Jobs are a great way to earn an income while enjoying a more flexible lifestyle.
If you are interested, please fax me a resume, cover letter and writing sample at: (662) 510-0159. FYI, there is the potential for full time work. Many of our attorney writers earn $50 per hour which is equivalent to an average annual income of $100,000 per year.
To apply, please be advised that you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a licensed attorney, doesn’t matter which state. If you are inactive or retired but still licensed, that is ok too however, see number 2 below.
- You must be in good standing in the state(s) where you are licensed. I will require a bar number on your application materials to verify your standing.
- I need someone who is flexible, open-minded, and willing to take constructive criticism as I train them.
- I also require writers to adhere to all standards of ethics and professional responsibility – meaning, that work is never plagiarized. We have ways to check for plagiarism before content is submitted to our clients, which we can discuss.
- You must be able to adhere to confidentiality regarding our clients and their information.
- You must have been practicing law for at least one year, and amenable to writing content on many different areas of the law. If you have a preference, that is fine however, all of my writers draft content on everything from bankruptcy law, immigration, real estate, estate law, product liability, criminal defense, to employment law, commercial law, and personal injury matters. We basically write on everything.
- You MUST be willing to edit your own work to ensure that it is free of grammatical errors and typos. This is critical.
Thank you! Feel free to contact me at the email listed below should you have any questions about our Legal Writer Jobs.
Founder of Legal Content Writers