Lawyer writers are springing up all over the Internet. Because of the bad economy many attorneys are looking to generate revenue from untraditional means. Many attorneys are now freelancing by offering content writing services for lawyers. The pricing varies for $8 per article to over $300 per article.
What questions should you be asking a lawyer writer that you intend to hire?
- Do you have at least 20 attorney client references?
- How long have you been writing for lawyer websites or blogs?
- Can you send me examples of your work related to my practice?
- What type of content do I need to generate leads for my law firm website?
- How much should I pay for writing services for my attorney website?
- What is a fair price to pay for someone to write content for our lawyer blog?
- Have you practiced in my area of practice?
- How much content do we need to generate top search engine rankings in my area?
- What forms of “Call to Action” do you use in your content to convert website traffic in to new calls, emails, contact form submissions and new clients?
- Do you have SEO (search engine optimization) experience?
- Can you demonstrate experience in conversion, search engine rankings, and lead generation success?
These simple questions will enable you to determine how effective and experienced your attorney writer actually is. Content is very important to generating and converting high quality web traffic. Saving $20 per article only to produce poor leads and low rankings on search engines is a terrible marketing strategy.
Call (800) 877-2776 for the answers you need without obligation.Google+